Fannie Lou Hamer Freedom School

Skip to main content
Placeholder text, please change

Forms for New Students

If you are able, you can digitally fill out the forms on the right hand side of the page. We can also send you paper copies of the forms to complete and they will be available in the school's main office as well for you to pick up.
We will need you to complete:
Also, please collect copies of the following documents for your child's school file. We will need paper copies of these documents and will arrange a time for you to drop them off at school.
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (if applicable)
  • Passport (if applicable)
  • Alien Registration Card (if applicable)
  • Utility Bill with Current Address
  • Health Insurance Documentation
  • Immunization Records
  • Physical Examination Records
  • 504 Plan (if applicable)
  • Working Papers (if applicable)