Selected students will participate in one of the seminars listed below.
The Politics of Photography | September 14, 2019
Human Rights and Human Wrongs | September 21, 2019
How Street Cleaners Save the City Every Day | September 29, 2019
The Latinamericanization of the United States | October 12, 2019
Repetition as Craft and Philosophy in Creative Writing | October 19, 2019
Designing Urban Infrastructure in the era of Climate Change | October 26, 2019
Making Memories in the Brain | November 2, 2019
What Hollywood Taught Me about Finance | November 9, 2019
The Supreme Court and the Religion Clauses: Religion and the State in America | November 23, 2019
Black Software: Will New Technology Be Able to Save us All? | December 7, 2019
- Inform your advisor, Vanessa (email@example.com), or Nathan (firstname.lastname@example.org) know if you are interested.
- Students must be nominated by a high school official by June 1
- Nominated students must complete an application (this will be sent to the student by email after the nomination is received) by June 17
- Participants must be in 11th grade in Fall 2019
- Students will be notified of their status, and assigned a seminar if selected, in mid-July